Lately I’ve been more than a little beauty crazed. I’m making a huge attempt to take care of my skin and hair, because at the end of the day, that’s my foundation. As many great products as there are out there, you can’t build a house on sand or however the saying goes. So let’s get started!
1. Pink Gel Coat: I love this stuff! It’s strengthening and leaves a pretty sheer pink coat to seal and protect your nails. My nails are still trying to mend after the gel nails I used for my wedding. I can’t wait to have my healthy nails back.
2. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Aria: This stuff is heaven. I had never tried a liquid lipstick before, but it’s part stain, part gloss. It dries quickly and keep color. Just make sure your lips are moisturized beforehand.
3. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray: After trying Evian and rose mist, I have finally found what I was looking for. It takes away any cakey or powdery look to your skin and gives a nice, even finish. It also keeps your look for hours. Proof up above after 8 hours of wear! Disclosure: Lipstick application needed.
4. Wei Ideal Skin Perfect Finish: After receiving this as a sample from Birchbox, I just wanted more. It’s a CC cream (my first ever!) and it comes through on its promise to prime, moisturize, and offer even coverage. My skin was never greasy and just looked flawless all day long. I just wish it came in a normal size instead of the travel-sized portions.
5. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil: This stuff is heaven. It gets out every little speck of makeup, dirt, or debris you have on your face. It may seem weird to use an oil to cleanse, but after trying it, you will not want to quit.
6. Schick Hydro Silk: I’ve been one to really pay attention to my razors. And then I found this. It has 5 blades (major) and has a built-in moisture strip. It really gets all those little hairs I always seemed to miss and doesn’t leave my legs flakey or dry.
7. Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave: This is not your regular shave gel. For one, it doesn’t foam. It’s more like a lotion, infused with olive butter and white tea. It leaves me with silky soft legs that don’t need that extra lotion step after the shower. My time appreciates it!
What are your favorites for fall?