With MBFW officially over, I wanted to share some of the highlights for this season’s experience. It was my favorite season yet and one that I will truly remember for a lifetime. It’s truly humbling to be around such creativity and talent, and beyond that, it’s a source of fresh inspiration.
1. The Glamourai spotting at Starbucks.
2. My favorite shoes from Shoe Week.
3. The most fun presentation I attended: Joy Cioci.
4. The uber cute 50′s look at Alice + Olivia!
5. I couldn’t get enough A+O!
1. The one and only Bill Cunningham.
2. Waris Ahluwalia, my total fashion crush.
3. The infamous Taylor Tomasi Hill. Proof that we all have bad photo days.
How was your fashion week?